NexHealth is currently hiring for a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketing team! This role will be located in Utah, San Francisco, New York or remote (for the right person)!
Our healthcare system is frustratingly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, why do you have to call to schedule an appointment with a doctor and are still handed a clipboard to fill in a form? NexHealth's mission is to accelerate innovation in healthcare. We're doing this by connecting patients, doctors, and developers. We're the first to fully automate integration with health record systems, paving the way for a new generation of disruptive healthtech companies.
Here's some of what we've accomplished:
- $125M Series C at $1B valuation
- Manage more than 38 million patient records
- 100%+ annual revenue growth
- Top 10% of Inc. 5000 (2022)
SaaS PMM at NexHealth
We're on the hunt for our first SaaS Product Marketer to own NexHealth's product messaging for each persona (e.g., doctors, operation leaders, office managers). You'll work directly with product management and sales leadership to position the product, launch new features, and create narratives that the GTM team can use to win over new customers. You'll be one of our first marketing hires, and have the opportunity to help build the team and define the culture.
As an early employee at NexHealth, you'll make a lasting impact on our healthcare system. You will be surrounded by passionate, mission-driven colleagues. We hail from world-class companies like Stripe, Gusto, UpWork, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub.
What You'll Do:
- Own developing positioning, messaging, customer problems and competitive differentiation.
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talking regularly to customers and prospects to inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.)
- Advocate for our customers, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy. ● Execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including: audience definition, product positioning, comms architecture, and launch strategy.
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs.
- Partner with growth marketing, content, and communications teams to ensure we are telling our story across all of our channels.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing (bonus if those years are in product marketing) ● Significant experience working in tech product marketing, driving adoption for digital products and features
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to build business cases that influence stakeholders
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to get hands on and jump in to help craft marketing copy
- Solve the customer’s problems, not yours
When making decisions, think from the perspective of the customer. It’s easy to make decisions that make our lives simpler, but not the customers.
- Do the things others are not willing to do
As a Nexer, always go after the hardest problems. Pursue things at the highest quality. Move at the fastest pace.
- Take ownership
Act like a founder. Own your roles, destinies, mistakes, behavior, and our mission. The buck stops with each of us - no blaming or excuses.
- Say what’s on your mind, with positive intent
Be direct, proactive, transparent, and frequent in your communication.
- Default trust
As a Nexer, you do not have to earn trust, trust is given to you by default. If we by default trust each other, our speed of communication, feedback, information sharing, and overall improvements will be a lot faster.
- Think in first principles
We first identify the problem and then break it down to its fundamentals before diving into solutions. We constantly ask “why” to validate our assumptions.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited PTO