What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
- Responsible for the planning, development, and execution of all the Polygon product marketing initiatives
- Work with all tech and business teams to develop and implement product specific go-to-market plans
- Responsible for market and competitive analysis, client case studies, product positioning, key product benefits, and messaging
- Responsible for coordinating with a team of developers, designers, product people, etc to make sure we have everything we need to present our products in the best way possible to our users and community. This could be for an initial product launch, iterative feature upgrades, or the general product brand.
- Act as the eyes and ears of the product team by understanding user needs across products and be able to translate that back into thoughtful content, guidance to the product team
- Work with the branding team for each new feature and figure out descriptive messaging for all the products on the website and in accompanying off-website material.
- Responsible for utilizing the major social media platforms, a dedicated blog, community site, and the global suite of Polygon products to broadcast new messages to our users.
- Work with product development and business development to create collateral such as factsheets, architecture diagrams, pitch decks, personas, case studies, infographics, talk tracks, channel strategy, etc.
- Work with the product team to figure out the plan and communicate with the community on any product changes, upcoming changes, and take decisions based on their feedback
- Work very closely with partners, DApps, and developer community to collect feedback and change the plan & messaging based on their feedback
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years of product marketing experience for API/infrastructure/developer tools and products
- A strong understanding of blockchain concepts
- An ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to layout your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- An ability to evaluate trade-offs and make effective decisions
- Self-starter and detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a startup environment where you have had to wear many hats at a time
- Experience working cross-functionally in a matrix environment and being the connective tissue between many different teams and collaborators
- Extremely organized, responsive, responsible, and accountable
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon