We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 2.6 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As Product Marketing Manager at Ada, you will fill a critical role on the team, taking early-stage products from pre-build to launch. Partnering with stakeholders across the organization you will launch new products, enable a global sales force, and ideate on key campaigns and go-to-market strategies.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing you will work cross-functionally, alongside product management, revenue and the wider marketing team, to help drive the launch and go-to-market strategy of new features and products.
You care deeply about Ada’s reputation in the market, and work cross functionally to ensure our competitive advantage, differentiated positioning, and product messaging are consistent and well understood.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization that targets a primarily enterprise customer base.
- Experience managing multiple work streams such as marketing, pre-sales, sales, and product management.
- Ability to inspire and mobilize all stakeholders across the organization - from senior management to colleagues and individual contributors.
- Data driven mindset with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects. Strong presentation skills at both a conference level and 1:1 with specific customers and prospects.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Craft insight-backed product positioning and messaging that serves as the cornerstone for internal and external launch assets, marketing programs, web copy, presentations and more.
- Ensure product narratives and launch plans are informed by research insights, resonating with customers and continuously speaking to their challenges and pain points.
- Develop and execute full-stack product launch strategies and tactical plans, collaborating closely with the product, sales enablement, brand and revenue marketing teams on content and campaign development. Continuously bring launch learnings back to the product team to inform product development.
- Help create sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers. Support Ada’s GTM Operations and Revenue Enablement team to articulate product positioning and advantages.
- Develop relationships with Ada customers, understanding how they use our product suite and helping to turn these customers into references.
•Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
•Extended health coverage
•Employee and family assistance plan
•Flexible work schedule
•Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
•In-house social worker
•Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
With the health and safety of Ada's employees, clients and communities top of mind, effective December 1st, 2021, Ada will be requiring anyone who is traveling for work and attending Ada events to be fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks prior to travel.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.