A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager with a general manager mindset to join a cross-functional group of creatives responsible for communicating Palantir's work and values. In this role, you will craft positioning, competitive analysis, and external communications in order to help shape the voice of the product, drive brand awareness, and grow the business. Leveraging data driven marketing insights to understand customer needs, you'll liaise with stakeholders in Sales and Product to translate both product and business value into go-to-market strategies.
This role is an opportunity to embed deeply in a unique company with a highly technical environment. You'll be expected to keep up to date with our software products and effectively message the impact they have on our current and potential clients. The role and its surrounding organization aren't rigidly defined, so it's important that you can navigate an unstructured environment with savvy.
- Own P&L for your product line; drive increase in revenue through the execution of various sales and marketing activities in close collaboration with the sales and broader marketing teams (demand gen, content, sales enablement etc.)
- Refine positioning, messaging and creative for given product area to align with customer needs and internal business objectives; work cross-functionally to ensure positioning and messaging is consistent across all customer touchpoints.
- In partnership with Content Specialists, develop content, collateral, and pitch decks to support Sales team conversations with prospects and customers; continually iterate on assets based on Sales and customer feedback
What We Value
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS experience
- Optimizing results on cross-team collaborations for marketing and revenue-generating activities.
- Resourcefulness. You solve problems, including non-traditional or undefined problems, creatively and analytically. You can calibrate a room of peers and/or stakeholders to achieve alignment and pull levers to generate revenue.
- Ability to quickly adapt to and grasp new systems and tools that are used by the team (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Contentful, etc.).
- Visual design skills are preferred.
- Sound judgment, and composure in high-pressure situations with an ability to display discretion and integrity in all interactions.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to other Palantir offices, external conferences, and client meetings.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out
and let us know how we can help.