Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead go-to-market strategy for Blend’s digital closing, homeowners insurance, and fulfillment products. Product Marketing responsibilities include both outbound positioning, messaging, pricing/packaging, launch management, and sales enablement, as well as inbound assessment of customer, market, and competitive dynamics to support product teams in defining a winning product strategy.
If you are someone who “geeks out” on the research and data analysis required to build competitive, customer, and market intelligence and gets passionate about incorporating qualitative feedback and quantitative data to win new business and drive utilization, we’d love for you to consider Blend as the next place you will make a difference.
You will be joining a team of highly collaborative, self-starters, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuously improving. Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing is required.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead cross-functional, go-to-market initiatives for multiple products and initiatives; assess and optimize for greatest efficacy
- Partner with product management to develop product vision, positioning and messaging, value propositions, points of differentiation, market opportunity analysis, and customer proof points
- Partner with brand, field, and account-based marketing teams to design campaigns and scale the efficacy of the marketing programs that support your products
- Develop content to drive successful product launches and feature adoption activities, including thought leadership, roadmap presentations, marketing collateral, and internal enablement
- Lead competitive intelligence for your products, and develop compelling competitive positioning in an evolving market
- Develop and continuously iterate on the body of knowledge around buyer personas: who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria. Apply this knowledge to provide direct support for sales on high-value opportunities
- Collaborate with Finance to develop and iterate on a pricing/packaging strategy to drive business objectives (from maximizing revenue to capturing market share)
Who you are:
- Minimum 4 years of product marketing experience
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing
- Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement
- A passion for precision, details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to build for scale and self-serve, driving and enabling others at Blend to leverage product marketing services and knowledge
- Build cross-functional relationships and handle complex projects across internal and external teams, including strong partnerships with customers
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or [email protected].