Front is a hub for customer communication that allows companies to offer tailor-made service at scale. Front looks and feels like your email inbox with a few very important differences: teammates collaborate in the same place where external messages are sent and received, and behind the scenes, robust workflows and integrations power the efficiency and insights typically found in a CRM. More than 6,500 businesses use Front to work together to send out the best replies faster, keep messages organized across channels, and always maintain a personal touch. The result is premier, personalized service that scales with your business — and a team that works together as one.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021
and Forbes Cloud 100 2020
, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups
, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups
, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces
, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
We’re looking for a Core Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Product Marketing team. You will have ownership over the inbound and analytical aspects of product marketing. This includes developing and maintaining an objective and detailed understanding of the market, opportunities, landscapes, trends, and competitor activities. You will work broadly and cross-functionally to distribute this knowledge to drive strategic activities in response. You will lead PMM’s role in major initiatives that include positioning, pricing, value mapping and input into the product roadmap.
What will you be doing?
- Competitive intelligence. You will analyze and understand our competitors’ solutions and value props; assess risk and opportunity; identify areas of differentiation and develop strategies to position our solutions; build programs to regularly communicate this intelligence to stakeholders, and work with the relevant teams to build differentiated messaging.
- Market intelligence. You will perform analysis and provide insights on trends, opportunities, and other relevant features of the market landscape.
- Pricing and value. You will own PMM’s contribution to pricing and packaging strategy and the definition and articulation of business value.
- Positioning and brand development. You will assist with brand development and product/market positioning/framing; you will support brand leadership with insights for messaging & positioning frameworks
- Buyer personas. Develop and maintain horizontal buyer personas to support targeted marketing and sales efforts.
- Messaging and collateral. You will work with Product to create customer-facing resources like marketecture, value maps, pitch decks (by audience), etc.
- In addition, you may support your colleagues in other PMM activities as necessary, such as launch planning and execution, content creation, sales enablement, and others.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Comfortable living and working in accordance with Front’s values of transparency, collaboration, high standards, care, low ego, and inclusion
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in enterprise SaaS
- 7+ years of experience with Product Marketing
- Experience with analytical aspects of PMM such as pricing, packaging, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and positioning
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Success and other departments, as well as your peers in Marketing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.