Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Who you are:
Klarna is looking for an experienced marketer with business acumen and leadership skills to quarterback the commercial success of products throughout its entire life cycle. The role requires developing a deep understanding of customers, markets, and the competitive landscape in order to develop marketing strategies for new and existing products. The successful candidate will work closely with other marketing teams, commercial teams, and product management to accelerate business growth globally.
What you will do:
You will join one of our product marketing teams as a product marketing manager. You will lead the entire go-to-market work for new and existing products, including insight generation, acquisition and adoption strategies, communications planning, as well as supervising asset development and implementation across touchpoints. You will also be involved in product development.
- Create our product messaging, stories, and narratives in partnership with Product, Sales, and Marketing.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to seek ways to improve the release process
- Take complex ideas and distill them into simple, concise, easy-to-understand assets
- Strengthen our Go To Market tools by creating and informing assets
- Become the product advocate and spokesperson, including internal education, presentations, and developing a clear product narrative
- Design and execute market research studies to gain critical insight into customer attitudes and behavior
- Monitor competitors, industry shifts, emerging markets, and the overall category to drive future growth and synthesize findings across the Marketing team
- Develop and report on the marketing success metrics for all programs
- 3+ years experience in product marketing, OR
- 3+ years experience in marketing at a major tech company, OR
- 5+ years experience in marketing within the fintech, banking, or retail industry.
- A strategic thinker who has a very strong bias for action, a can-do attitude, and does not shy away from responsibility
- A proven ability to foster teamwork to accomplish greatness
We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time people spend managing their money – so they have more time for what they love. That is why we are hell-bent on exploring just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be. There is no label for what we do because no one has ever built what we will. If you are unreasonable enough to think you can change the world, now is the time to join our mission and explore what the future might hold.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.