Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
At Aircall, we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team of talented, customer-centric, collaborative PMMs. In this role, you will report to the NY-based Senior Product Marketing Manager, and you will be a key member of a global, cross-functional team. You will have a particular focus on Aircall's integration ecosystem. This is an opportunity to help drive a strategic initiative and have a big impact on the business!
If you’re a person who loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a team — then you just might be the person we’re looking for.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Become an expert in our product, our market, and especially our customers and buyers
- Contribute to roadmap planning by understanding market needs and helping prioritize enhancements or wholly new integrations that would be strategic for the business
- Define core messaging and develop the go-to-market strategy for new integrations
- Own product launches, including internal and external communication
- Make sure internal teams like Sales and Customer Success have the resources they need about key integrations, such as training, competitive talking points, and customer testimonials
- Own website content and collateral materials around specific integrations, such as one-sheets and videos
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues and use your knowledge of our product, market, and buyers to recommend topics for blog posts, e-books, events, and campaignsManage customer surveys (such as beta feedback) for your products
- Contribute competitive insights
- Stay positive, solution oriented and creative
A little more about you:
- Excellent English (and ideally another language) with outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- At least 4 years experience in marketing, with 1-2 years in product marketing and experience working with Product teams to build roadmaps and launch products
- A proven ability to work cross-functionally to achieve business goals
- A data-informed mindset and an ability to set measurable objectives
- A proactive communicator who is excited to take initiative
- A left- and right-brain thinker who is both creative and analytical
- An excellent storyteller who understands how to tailor a message to meet an audience’s needs
- A globally-minded person who enjoys working with a diverse group of international colleagues
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
? Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
?♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
? Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
? 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
? Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.