At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
The Product and User Experience department at Younited has an exciting and ambitious mission : building and scaling the leading instant credit platform in Europe.
Contributing to that mission, Product marketing is about defining and then showing the product value to the right target with the right message, so customers get it, buy it, love it…
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining the best positioning for our products and drive impactful go-to-markets to unlock the full potential of all our distribution channels.
Your responsabilities :
- Competitive analysis, positioning and messaging: deliver actionable materials to build the right product and sell it with the right message (benchmarks, competitor battlecards, positionning statements, boilerplates, …),
- Market watch: summarize and share key facts and trends on our markets (volumes, growth, penetration and more on lending, payment and budget insights),
- Go to market planning and execution: from game changing roll out in a new country to key feature drops, deliver marketing materials to sell it efficiently (pitch decks, video teasers, demos, training sets, operational guides for internal and external, …),
- Product communication and copywriting: plan, write and release insighful content to educate our wide audience including prospects, customers, consumers, journalists, investors, candidates, industry peers and more (articles, white papers, PRs …).
🤝 It's a match if…
- You have at least 5 years of significative experience in Product marketing, Product management or in a relevant consulting role,
- You have a Bac+5 in a business / engineering school or equivalent academic,
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, in English and French - you know how to make complex things feel simple, you know how to express convincing ideas, write articles and white papers,
- You are obsessed with customer centricity: building customer and business partner empathy and understanding your customers on a deeper level is a core expertise for you,
- You are a great storyteller and have good presentation building skills,
- You are creative, you know how to convey messages on a deck, in a simple, innovative, and powerful way,
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, ability to learn a new industry quickly and ability to adapt,
- You have a natural appetite for design, motion graphic videos and other means of communication that you can use to convey messages in a powerful way,
- You are a Doer, not afraid to be hands-on working on several project in parallel.
👥 Recruitment process
- A first video chat with Camille, our Lead Talent Acquisition, to get to know each other and tell you more about Younited, our corporate culture & values (30’),
- A video chat with David, our Head of Product Marketing (60’),
- A business case,
- A debrief of the business case with David (30’) immediately followed by a quick meeting with other members of the team (30'),
- Meeting with Francois, our Chief Product Officer (45’).
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices(Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 29 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.