Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
The International Product Marketing team drives the go-to-market strategy for our products and solutions outside the US market. We build differentiated messaging for our products and solutions that resonate with field customers. We equip our local customer-facing teams with the right content to effectively sell and market our products and solutions.
What you’ll do
The Event Storytelling PMM will lead our regional event content strategy for 2024, overseeing the planning and execution of six major global events plus regional 3rd party events and other in person customer investments. This role requires driving and managing all aspects of event content management, from content strategy and creation, speaker coordination, to in-room attendee engagement. This role will work closely with our marketing, comms, sales, partner, and product teams to ensure our events deliver on their promise and create unforgettable experiences. International Travel will be required as events dictate.
- Be directly responsible for event content across our major event programs in EMEA, APAC and AMER (Stripe Sessions is the exception)
- Create a comprehensive, innovative and engaging content strategy that aligns with and enhances our company’s branding and messaging.
- Oversee the sourcing & development of all event content, including keynotes, breakout sessions, and software demos. Help identify relevant customer stories, oversee content design and lead in-event rehearsals and run-of-show.
- Spearhead speaker internal and external selection and coordination, working closely with speakers from across the team.
- Design the messaging theme and narrative with our local marketing and Comms colleagues, ensuring seamless integration and interaction during the events.
- Lead post-event content analysis, transforming feedback and event data into actionable insights to improve future event content.
- Directly manage event content and speaker coordination, setting direction and reviewing performance.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 3+ years experience in crafting narratives and content within a marketing function (product, solution or field) and driving growth at 1st and 3rd party events.
- 5+ years of marketing experience within the B2B software industry, and with demonstrable involvement with diverse audiences and countries.
- Proven track record in creating and implementing high-impact, successful customer engagement content.
- Good leadership and influencing skills; able to inspire and direct a matrixed team.
- Broad knowledge of event best practices, up-to-date with industry innovations.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities with a sharp eye for detail.
- This role will require business travel across EMEA, APAC and AMER.
- Ability to speak additional languages beyond English is a bonus.
- Proficiency with presentation software (Google Slides, Keynote ideal).