Front is a hub for customer communication that allows companies to offer tailor-made service at scale. Front looks and feels like your email inbox with a few very important differences: teammates collaborate in the same place where external messages are sent and received, and behind the scenes, robust workflows and integrations power the efficiency and insights typically found in a CRM. More than 6,500 businesses use Front to work together to send out the best replies faster, keep messages organized across channels, and always maintain a personal touch. The result is premier, personalized service that scales with your business — and a team that works together as one.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021
and Forbes Cloud 100 2020
, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups
, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups
, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces
, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
We’re looking for a Core Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Product Marketing team. You will be responsible for aligning our Product, Success and Marketing teams to drive the introduction, awareness and adoption of our product. This role will develop product and audience messaging and positioning, lead product launches, and work with our field and marketing teams to promote our product. Additionally, your role will be to understand both the market and the competitive landscape to provide thought leadership on Front’s capabilities and strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Own product positioning that differentiates Front by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces
- Plan and execute product/feature launches and related sales enablement across cross-functional teams spanning Product, Marketing, Support, Success, Sales
- Develop compelling product-centric content for prospective and existing customers including emails, blog posts, webinars, product videos, sales sheets
- Drive the content and management of scaled education programs critical to onboarding, adoption and ongoing value delivery
- Work with Product Management to establish a continuous feedback loop(encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and mitigate product gaps
- Collaborate with Sales and Success to understand & support ongoing enablement, and maximize the impact of messaging for prospects and existing customers through training and sales collateral
What skills and experience do you need?
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in enterprise SaaS
- 5+ years of experience with Product Marketing
- Experience with product-led GTMs and delivering products to market
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success and other departments
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable living and working in accordance with Front’s values of transparency, collaboration, high standards, care, low ego, and inclusion
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.