Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As part of the Lucid Product Marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager works with key stakeholders to gain alignment in the development and definition of carlines and go-to-market strategy for Lucid China Operations.
- The position is responsible for vehicle positioning, content, pricing, and messaging while ensuring appropriate brand representation. You will understand the local competitive landscape and target customer and build consensus with Lucid Group, Inc. to maximize corporate objectives while ensuring China market requirements are implemented in each product program.This cross-functional position requires on-going close communication with various stakeholders including finance, program, engineering, business planning, purchasing, sales, and marketing to ensure a consistent understanding of business and market needs.
- Identify consumer insights, emerging trends, and analyze key market data and competitor actions to make informed and actionable business cases for product recommendations to drive profitability, cost reduction, market share and sales growth, and/or lifecycle and pricing actions while minimizing additional complexity.
- Acquire a deep understanding of business needs and ensure overall quality of data and solutions presented for communication to technical and non-technical audiences, cross-functional teams, and executive leadership.
- Support 10-year product plan and strategy with insights and needs specific to the local market.
- Lead communication and accuracy of local vehicle, mix, and feature take rate information for relevant areas.
- Ensure accuracy and effective messaging in all local consumer communications, press releases, and order guides.
- Create ad-hoc analysis, reports, and dashboards as needs arise.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bilingual (Mandarin/English)
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in business or an analytical-oriented field, while not required, is a plus.
- At least 5-8 years of in-market automotive industry experience is a must and product marketing/management/planning experience is preferred, as is related work in other decision-driving analytical roles.
- Understanding of Lucid and competitor brand and vehicle positioning in the market.
- Strong quantitative critical thinking skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and product marketing/management/planning concepts.
- Aptitude or ability to quickly learn new systems and data providers, especially those specific to the local market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to form solid relationships cross-functionally.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and reprioritize tasks based on demand despite changes in work scope or focus.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Open-minded, collaborative, and team-oriented attitude with the ability to think outside the box for solutions to complex challenges.
- Must have the ability to work well with tight deadlines, with speed and accuracy.
- Negotiation skills to persuade multiple levels across organizational boundaries and cultures.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter with excellent project management skills.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.