Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. In this highly visible, strategic role that spans across the Addepar product portfolio, you will be responsible for helping drive acquisition, engagement, and retention of our fastest growing, priority customer segments. You’ll work cross-functionally with product, sales, and go-to-market teams to drive segmentation, map the customer journey, optimize the full-funnel experience, and accelerate growth. You thrive when you can combine strategic counsel, outstanding content, and resourceful marketing approaches to make a material impact on our clients. You are flexible and gracious and can solve any problem through resourcefulness, emotional intelligence, and integrity.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be
determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $92,000 - $173,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Champion the customer from product development, to launch, through adoption and retention.
- Become the expert on key customer segments by developing a deep and continuously refined understanding of the market, buyer personas, customer journey, and sales cycle.
- Collaborate with product & GTM teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our segments and personas.
- Understand the marketing opportunity - be a guide on industry trends and the competition; use this knowledge to craft the product roadmap and update driven resources that position our products and brand.
- Champion client testimonials and customer success stories, identifying new opportunities to showcase client success and leverage these stories to further create client impact.
- Become a trusted partner and strategic adviser to our product and sales teams, infusing customer and market insights that influence the product roadmap and go-to-market decisions.
- Develop concrete insights that you’ll translate into compelling narratives and value propositions that influence across the customer journey.
- Act as the primary leader with vision for the initiatives you support and create internal content to educate team members on product nuances, benefits, and how it fits into the broader strategic narrative of Addepar.
- Draft creative briefs that drive the development of marketing collateral and sales enablement assets; ensuring a unified, single minded value proposition is delivered across all channels and customer touchpoints.
- Measure effectiveness and continuously update our content asset inventory to stay aligned with product strategy, go-to-market priorities, and priority segmentation so our teams can sell with confidence and ease.
- Build scalable playbooks to foster the adoption of Addepar across our priority customer segments, helping our clients showcase to their clients the power of Addepar.
Who You Are
- 4-8 years of product marketing experience. Experience with a high growth tech startup, SaaS, or Finance preferred.
- Full stack product marketer with experience developing zero-to-one products and bringing them to market applying both inbound and outbound product marketing competencies.
- Gifted storyteller with excellent writing and communication skills who can succinctly translate sophisticated and technical features into customer benefits that resonate deeply with the intended audiences.
- Ability to see the big picture across a large organization and articulate how each product and feature release complements the broader Addepar platform narrative.
- Experience designing and rolling out go-to-market strategies from scratch while using multiple marketing channels and content types to drive awareness, engagement and adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to thoughtfully move between strategy development and tactical execution across multiple projects in a fast-paced, continuously evolving, and collaborative environment.
- Experience building enduring cross-functional partnerships and influencing teams to bring sophisticated, high visibility launches to market.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work efficiently and anticipate roadblocks - knowing when to call out if vital.
- Excitement to be a part of a distributed team and the flexibility to work with peers across different time zones.
- A data-driven marketer with a growth mindset and a steadfast focus on the customer.
- BA/BS degree.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.