About the opportunity
As Product Marketer - Subscriptions you will take strategic and operational responsibility for driving the go-to-market planning, execution and healthy and sustained customer growth for our Membership plans.. As a cross-functional leader working across global product and marketing teams as well as with local marketing teams, you will play a key role in defining relevant and differentiating product roadmaps, planning the go to market activities for that roadmap, launching, managing the lifecycle of, and then sunsetting products across their respective lifecycle. Along the way, you will build exceptional relationships across the business, disrupt a fundamental category for N26, deliver on exponential user and LTV growth for our business. And fuel our perception as a tech-enabled global brand at the cutting edge of the fintech industry that is activated and brought to life with deep local relevance.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with marketing, product and growth leadership to determine and bring to life our Subscriptions roadmap.
- Analyze the market at a global level with the help of local country teams, research and provide input to Memberships product strategy and product planning.
- Define the market positioning, value prop and key messages of N26 paid plans/ products and features together with the product and content team
- Own the go to market of new product launches and identify opportunities to increase the usage of the product throughout its entire lifecycle - from introduction to growth and maturity
- Act as a key contact person between the product, marketing and country leadership teams in order to align product related planning, roadmap prioritization, growth activities and also drive the go to market
- Create actionable recommendations from market research, customer feedback and data insights during the product development and its performance after launch
- Develop and execute cross- and up-sell strategies/campaigns to increase product adoption and customer activity
- Plan and coordinate online and offline marketing campaigns for our Subscriptions products, notably during product launches
- Serve as “the glue” creating strong connections between Memberships/Subscriptions product and marketing teams
- Ensure consistency between the global and local Memberships Marketing strategy and plans in close collaboration with the global marketing team and General Managers
- Support and recommend budget allocation across channels and geographies
- Drive the feedback and learning loops from local customers into our marketing efforts
What you need to be successful:
Background & Skills:
- A long-held passion for Subscriptions marketing,e.g - you are a knowledgeable category expert as well as a passionate personal category user/client
- At least 6 years of marketing experience for paid plans, subscriptions, memberships.
- At least 8 years of progressive marketing experience in overseeing integrated global and local marketing strategies and campaigns across European markets, ideally including experience in fast-paced B2C digital/tech environments
- Deep insight into the Subscriptions consumer marketing landscape, you are the go-to person for market knowledge in marketing trends and the subscriptions scene - specifically market disruptors as well as incumbents
- Strong cross-functional communicator and collaborator, with excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Flexibility, the ability to meet deadlines, and changing direction when needed
- Marketing KPIs and performance measurement are second nature, you are able to take strategic decisions based on data insights
- product marketing, strategy or product management related roles, ideally in a fast paced environment with numerous stakeholders for B2C products
- Proven people management skills that showcases a passion for coaching others and seeing talent grow and succeed
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a strong passion for working closely with marketing, product and country teams. Strong team player!
- Thinking outside-of-the box combined with data driven decision making to identify new growth opportunities and prove what works and what doesn’t
- Deep understanding of customer needs in order to craft strong narratives around our propositions for our key customer segments
- Passion for helping people manage their money in service to helping them live better lives
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.