airfocus, the first modular product management platform, is growing in all continents.
We have proven to be an up-and-coming industry leader with a proven business model and a first-class team. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify, Bird, or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and further scale up our product-led growth!
We're on the lookout for a talented roduct marketing intern
to help our users understand and get the full value out of airfocus. This is a highly strategic role focused on driving results that contribute meaningfully to airfocus' growth goals.
In this role, you'll build a deep understanding of the customer, from account creation and activation to expansion and upgrades - and optimize key parts of the journey.
If you are passionate about product marketing and are looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.What you'll do:
- Support in defining strategic positioning of our existing and new products in alignment with our overall marketing strategy.
- Help in defining value propositions and key USPs.
- Manage go-to-market initiatives, e.g. product, feature, or content launches.
- Generate competitor and market insights to improve our positioning and identify potential (feature) gaps.
- Analyze tech and business trends to support the product team with insights.
- Closely collaborate with the product and marketing team.
- Hold a relevant university degree or be in the last semesters (mandatory or voluntary internship) of a study in Marketing, Business, Social Sciences, or in another related field of study.
- Feel free to apply with a different university background as well when you feel like you possess product and marketing skills.
- You have worked in tech before (internships count).
- Be customer-obsessive and passionate about the product management landscape.
- A "get stuff done" work attitude with the ability to set and prioritize goals. You're not afraid to ask why and say no.
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Love for writing product content, both in-app and on the website.
- Enjoy working collaboratively across teams and business units in a dynamic environment (we're remote first).
- Having first hands-on experience in product marketing, marketing management, product management, or adjacent fields is a strong plus.
- Be part of a fast-growing and innovative product management startup in Europe, creating the future of product management software.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Remote first team: Work from our cool HQ in Hamburg or anywhere in Europe - forever!
- Flexible working hours.
- Equipment support: MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Learning budget: We enjoy learning and growing while working on hard problems together. Every year you can spend your learning budget on your professional development (courses, books, classes).