Who we are:
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space, and we are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Product Manager - Web (m/f/d). Remote
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is looking to join a dynamic company and help us serve and empower our customer base by helping us build a dedicated, driven, and optimized web presence.
You will lead, execute, and bring out the best-in-class web product through constant user feedback, rapid experimentation, and defining and reaching the KPIs. You will work with cross-functional teams and research to identify, design, validate, and launch simple, innovative, and inspiring web features; as well as entirely new product lines that match the company vision and strategy whilst reflecting the needs of our customers.
Join us remotely, you can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
What you will do:
- Work with the Marketing, Design and Engineering teams to define the product roadmap for the Landing Pages (Web) team in alignment with the product strategy and vision
- You will have the autonomy to make data-driven decisions to iterate and conduct rapid experiments and do whatever it takes for the product to solve user problems
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, then identify and fill product gaps
- Track and analyse the performance of implemented changes and features, and help to optimize conversion rates
- Conduct market and competitive analyses to help us form new strategies, to further product and business objectives
What you need:
- 1-2+ years of experience in a Product Manager's capacity
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- You love helping people whenever you can, you don’t think anything is outside of your remit
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in web and/or mobile technologies
- Experience and in-depth understanding of agile methodologies working with cross-functional teams
- Proven record of successful product launches and rapid experimentation
Nice to have:
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience setting up relevant KPIs and analysing both quantitative and qualitative data
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Crypto interest or professional experience
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join an innovative, self-funded company in a future-proof analytics and market intelligence segment of web3
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment. We need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future; we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too - last year, we went to Lisbon for a week and had our New Year’s party in Mallorca, and more adventures are coming up
Glassnode is an equal-opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.