Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology was launched in 2019 after a seed funding round of 10M$, backed by European investors and entrepreneurs such as Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini, Alven, Firstminute capital.
Typology is looking for an experiences product manager to join the product and tech team. Due to the small size of the Product team today, this recruitment is a great opportunity to develop skills in various subjects and to be quickly evolved within the Typology company and strategy. You will work on new features for the website or whole new products for the company while coordinating and prioritising requests from other teams in the company.
You will work closely in our Product / Tech team (1 product, 5 Devs (in-house and freelance), Data Scientist and 1 Product Designer).
- Drive main conversion KPI through consistent and thoughtful AB testing
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Digital to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company
- Write specs, manage project execution, and define product roll-out strategy
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- 3+ years of direct product management experience
- Proficiency in AB testing,
- Experience in e-commerce and / or mobile development is a plus
- Figma knowledge is a plus
- Proficient English
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Camilla Mazzolini and Marc Simoncini.