We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here
The Wallet Experience team has a simple mission, to increase the number of meaningful interactions our users have every day with Web 3. To achieve this, we carefully manage every aspect of our wallets and wallet-related portfolio of products. The Product Manager of Wallet Integration will be in charge of driving adoption of Ledger Wallets by 3D party DApps, Web3 Communities and Wallet Providers. This includes managing the Ledger Browser Extension, Ledger Button and other products to help achieve our ambitious adoption goals.
- Develop the product roadmap for Ledger Extension & Connectivity topics at large to and ensure product and business needs
- Translate business goals into innovative, creative and engaging product experiences
- Monitor the competitive landscape
- Work closely and hands-on with Engineering, Product, and Management teams to execute on that roadmap
- Establish goals and target metrics that design decisions can be mapped to
- Plan and oversee go-to-market launch of Ledger Extension and wallet integration projects
- Conduct customer research, segmentation, and journey mapping to master our target market
- Inform creation of content and marketing collateral to enhance the customer journey and drive usage
What we’re looking for
- At least 5 years of experience building rich products for web and mobile
- Proven ability to manage partnerships and integration projects
- Proven ability to work as a member of a diverse, multidisciplinary product team where teamwork is a must
- Proven ability to manage several product-lines requiring coordination between multiple engineering teams
- Preferred experience building web3 products and knowledge of crypto ecosystem
- Preferred experience with browser extensions and device communication protocols Technical background is a plus with a good grasp of SDKs, APIs and JS Frameworks.
What's in for you
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.