Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative, and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 400 employees around the world, we would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good a passion for gaming. You will join a small and high performing team. You will be responsible for finding and coaching studios, helping them create hit games. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help us deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
- Sourcing new high potentials game studios
- Onboarding and coaching studios on all aspects of their games
- Developing a trusting relationship with the best teams and ensure a follow-up
- Spreading Voodoo’s culture and processes
- You are passionate about gaming
- Good game balancing UX/UI sensitivity
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- You find creative solutions to problems in a fast moving environment
- Great interpersonal skills and openness to feedback
- Fluency in English
- You have a passion (art and crafts, music..)
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let's discuss the possibilities!