Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for our Business Intelligence and Sales Tools, to play a critical role in defining and delivering the next generation of Visa’s sales intelligence platform as well as transform how we deliver reporting and tools through an Agile team. We want to improve every aspect of our sales intelligence platform including transforming from historical reporting to guiding sellers to find opportunities for signing new business.
We will give you the opportunity to own your product capability from conception to delivery. You will be expected to drive innovative solutions and embrace a high performance culture so we are looking for proven history of accomplishments and a willingness to lead in the face of ambiguity. If you can think big, break down complex problems, move fast, and improve our agile approach to build innovative Sales solutions with outstanding colleagues, we’d like to talk with you.
You Should be
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
• 5 years in a product manager, product owner, business process analyst, or business intelligence role.
• 3 years building software capabilities to support sales, service, or other customer relationship management function.
• 3 years working with business intelligence and data visualization platforms, ideally Tableau.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or Related Field
• 5 years of applying Agile principles in one of more of these disciplines- design, development, testing and product management, can relate principle, practices into performing these disciplines in an Agile environment
• CSM and CSPO or equivalent Agile certifications
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.