At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Responsible for supporting the definition of our product proposition, working cohesively with market intelligence, sales and other cross functional teams to balance and translate customer and market requirements, as well as Arrival’s strategic vision, into product direction and design
- Driving attribute targets and positioning with the vehicle architecture team
- Defining product features and functionality of our vehicles and strategically planning the end-to-end product experience across the entire vehicle ecosystem
- Work alongside the Engineering and Programme leadership to deliver the right product and user experiences on time and cost
- Support in the creation of our out-of-factory offering, collaboration with external partners and the future product portfolio
- Degree in technical or analytical discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Expert in stakeholder management
- Data-driven decision maker with a proven record of delivering results in dynamic environments
- Prior product management experience
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.