Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,500 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021
and Forbes Cloud 100 2020
, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups
, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups
, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces
, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing product management team to lead the strategy and execution of our User Management stream. As Front onboards larger and larger customers, we are investing in the key experience of how admins can manage thousands of teammates at scale. This role will also have direct impact over the entire architecture of setting up Front for our customers. The User Management Product Manager will oversee the entire product strategy and roadmap for creating a world-class admin experience at Front.
What will you be doing?
- Build a compelling strategy and roadmap based on insightful understanding of customer needs and market opportunities
- Manage the roadmap against KPIs and product goals
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company
- Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Write specs, manage project execution, build UI/UX wireframes, and define product roll-out strategy
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- Understand Front’s competitive position in the market; execute on our strategic plan to become the primary client that companies use to manage all of their external communication
What skills and experience do you need?
- Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
- Collaborative and low-ego; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
- Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
Bonus points if:
- You love optimizing and automating tasks to become more productive
- You are passionate about the IT admin persona and helping those advanced users do their job easily
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.