Upgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. We are the fastest-growing company in the Americas (Financial Times). In the last five years, over 15 million people have applied for an Upgrade card or loan, and we have delivered over $10 billion in affordable and responsible credit. Our innovative Upgrade Card is the fastest growing credit card in America (Nilson Report). Combining the flexibility of a credit card with the low cost of an installment loan helps us redefine banking.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, one of the “Top Companies to work for in Arizona”, and we have received awards for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 900 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Define and implement key initiatives for new product offerings
- Work closely with the internal teams and third-party vendors to monitor, troubleshoot and solve issues across the business
- Define new products and features with specs, wireframes, and product flows.
- Work cross-functionally to define, develop, launch and scale our product.
- Analyze the impact of product features and define key metrics for success.
- Experience in financial services and credit card programs preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to lead and resolve questions across organizational stakeholders.
- Fluency with product development tools, SQL, web analytics and A/B testing software.
Benefits / Perks:
- Designer office with amazing views of the bay
- Comprehensive benefit package: medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working environment
- Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District
- Close to BART and public transportation
- Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks and treats
- In office game rooms, yoga room, and abundance of lounge space
- Monthly social gatherings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Employee Privacy Notice
Effective Date: 1/1/2020
Notice to Applicants for Employment, Employees, and Contractors:
This California Employee Privacy Notice is intended to provide California consumers who are employed or apply for employment or a contractor position with Upgrade information about the categories of personal information Upgrade collects and how the company uses this information. For any questions about this notice, please contact [email protected].
- Personal Information Upgrade Collects:
Identifying information: including name, address, email, telephone number, social security number, driver license number, passport number, and other personal identifying information. Information you provide as a part of a job application or from a background check performed after a job offered is extended, including employment, education, credit, and criminal history. Data on work productivity and performance, including hours worked, electronic network activity, and tasks performed.
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information:
To consider applications for employment. To complete payments, including payroll, expense reimbursement, other compensation-related payments, and the administration of stock options. To administer benefits, including medical, dental, vision, commuter, and retirement benefits. To provide human resources services and conduct performance evaluations. To monitor work eligibility including work-related licenses, credentials, training, and eligibility to work in the United States. To ensure a safe and efficient working environment. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements including state and federal company reporting obligations.