The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Product thinker and doer. You’ll work closely with engineers and designers to prioritize, spec and build new products and features. You need to have a solid technical background, uncanny attention to detail and a sound judgment.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to create product specs
- Be the glue (or the grease) that runs our product development engine
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- 2-5 years of experience, consumer focused with a growth mindset
- You are an empathetic communicator and natural collaborator who can work with people across the org
- You have built and shipped Web2 consumer products at scale (to millions of users at least)
- You understand value of data/analytics and have an instinct to build great products
- You have a strong interest in Crypto/blockchain space
Nice to have
- Prior experience building in crypto/DeFi
- Technical degree in Computer Science or related field
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.