Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
- To found and scale Verkada’s Trust & Safety Team.
- As the Product Manager responsible for Trust and Safety at Verkada, your mission is to increase the trust that users and partners have in Verkada’s products by ensuring technical safety and user privacy in the product experience.
- You will have front line responsibility to build new product functionality, set industry leading policy standards, design large scale enforcement systems, and establish escalation management and risk mitigation solutions for existing and newly emerging abuse trends.
- The role will report to Verkada’s senior product leadership and work closely with the legal team and executive leadership.
- You will cover a broad range of Trust & Safety relevant activities from technical operations, data science, data access, engineering support systems, user education and customer support.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a business oriented function.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar quantitative field. MS, PhD, or MBA optional.
- Strong technical understanding, ability to establish credibility with engineers and customers alike.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into data.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Experience delivering best-in-class safe and secure product experiences is a bonus.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.