Product Manager, Restaurants
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
We are looking for a Product Manager, to help us build the best products for our growing 80k+ partner restaurants. You are the ideal candidate for this role if you enjoy building products that people love and create massive impact in a fast-growing environment.
About the role
- Your mission is to design and build category-leading products that solve customer problems in a way that works for our business
- Contribute to the team’s continuous Product Discovery approach to identify and prioritize customer problems to solve and to test/derisk solutions the team wants to build
- Develop, align and drive execution of solutions in the Product to address issues for our users, improve their experience and contribute to TheFork’s growth and business goals. This involves planning sprints, writing user stories, testing output, project managing delivery... as well as continuously improving our work processes through retrospectives and engagement with the team.
- Engage with customers and internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Customer Service...) to gather input, ensure alignment and maximize impact
- Work with other Product Managers on cross-team initiatives; identify dependencies along the product chain.
- Define and analyze metrics to track product performance, extract new learnings and prioritize relevant changes.
- Build a solid understanding of our competitive landscape and the Company’s vision & strategy
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our Product team techniques & ways of working by sharing and leveraging your past experiences, engaging in knowledge sharing, mentorship, etc...
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, of which at least 3 in product management
- You believe that Product management is not simply about shipping features and that your work is not done until what you have built has measurable impact on customers and business metrics
- Solid understanding of tech, that lets you earn the respect of engineers
- Strong analytical mindset & ability to make strategic product decisions based on data and qualitative information
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders from various functions
- True obsession for customers and a passion for the restaurant industry
- (Nice to have): You have experience working with OKRs
- Fluent in English and French, other languages are a plus
What we offer ?
- Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture (balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment)
- Attractive salary & bonus based on performance, Restricted Stock Units
- Meet-up & Conferences
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9eme)
- RTT, flexible hours, home-office
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, yoga, cross training and boxe lessons, afterworks, theater courses, global european seminars.