Teleport is the market leader in Identity-Native Infrastructure Access Management. Every company must protect its critical computing infrastructure from hackers and other bad actors. The problem is that most rely nf outdated access solutions that use passwords and other shared secrets which are #1 source of data breach. Teleport replaces these outdated access solutions with more secure identity, making the happy path for engineers the secure path. By replacing insecure shared secrets like passwords, keys and tokens with true identity based on biometrics and security modules, Teleport delivers phishing-proof zero trust for every engineer and service connected to a company's global infrastructure.
Teleport is used by leading companies including Elastic, Snowflake, Doordash and NASDAQ and recently raised $110M at a $1.1B valuation in a funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners with participation from Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 Capital. We are headquartered in Oakland, California, but embrace a remote-first work culture for many roles.
We're also proud of our numerous awards recognizing business and culture leadership including "Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Company", "2022 Certified Great Place to Work" and Comparably's 2022 "Best Company Culture; Best CEOs for Diversity; Best Perks & Benefits and Best Compensation" award.
We are looking for Senior, Staff, or Principle level (L4-L6) Product Managers who excel at driving product growth and adoption.
In this role, you will be responsible for increasing the adoption of Teleport products and features, starting with Teleport Cloud.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with the Engineering team to solve adoption puzzles.
- Build intuitive product experiences that scale.
- Create learning experiences that progressively expose users to new concepts without overwhelming them.
What you'll bring:
- You have a successful track record of building and running SaaS products in rapidly changing startup environments.
- You have an analytical approach to problem solving.
- You enjoy collaborating with people from different backgrounds.
- You have prior experience working with infrastructure or security products or you are an ex-engineer with strong domain knowledge.
What to expect once you apply:
- Join a 30-minute intro call with a recruiter who will walk you through the role, interview process, and compensation.
- Join a 30-minute call with the hiring manager who will walk you through the company state, team structure, and product strategy.
- Complete a technical assessment that evaluates your knowledge of basic network and infrastructure concepts, common UNIX commands, and code reading.
- Go through a series of interviews with Product, Engineering, Revenue, and Marketing, covering topics ranging from technical concepts to go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate asynchronously with our Engineering, Product, Design teams on an asynchronous product challenge. This mimics our internal product development process.
- Expect the entire end-to-end interview process to take 2-3 weeks.
We also offer equity compensation and a comprehensive list of benefits below:
401(k) Retirement Plan with matching employer contributions
Paid Time Off: 4 weeks
Sick Leave: 10 days
Paid leave: 12 weeks
Paid Holidays: 11 days
Medical, dental, vision, Long Term disability, and life insurance- PPO, HMO, FSA, EPO plans provided
Flexible expense benefit: $4.8k annual expense benefit for work related expenses
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.