Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
As a team member, you will help us make that central nervous system more valuable through stream processing. Stream processing helps you take immediate action on data in motion. The Product Manager for stream processing will define a long-range, strategic roadmap for ksqlDB, maintain a tight feedback loop with our customers and team, and help establish a go-to-market motion to make it successful.
- Develop a strategic vision of where to invest our effort to help our customers succeed.
- Think through a great product experience with a focus on detailed user stories.
- Create a roadmap to deliver that experience to customers.
- Engage with customers and users to create a feedback loop between planning and execution.
- Align with other teams to ensure our roadmap is unified and unblocked.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of product management experience and 4+ years of overall experience in PaaS or SaaS domain with focus on infrastructure services.
- Experience defining product functional specifications including API, CLI, and GUI.
- Strong communication skills and experience working in a collaborative and remote environment.
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP technologies.
- Experience with SQL and database ecosystems.
- Experience with modern stream processors is a plus.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.