Canva’s Commitment and Mission
Ngā Manawanuitanga me ngā uaratanga o Canva
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 86 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Ecosystem Group
Canva’s Ecosystem Group was formed in 2021, unifying Canva’s developer ecosystem investments, to create an abundant (app and developer) ecosystem that tailors Canva for each user. Our aim is to build the world’s richest Ecosystem of apps and integrations for visual design and communications on Canva. We are building strategic integrations, developing a platform to enable apps with seamless workflows, and building an array of developer tools.
A critical component of our Ecosystem play is to invest in building integrations with other best-in-breed software services so that our customers can use Canva with their favourite and most used tools in their workflow. Examples of these strategic integrations include Slack, Facebook, Google, Dropbox, and many more.
What you'll do
- Develop the vision, strategy, and roadmap for strategic integrations and apps within Canva
- Collaborate with design, engineering, Developer Relations and other functions to accelerate Canva’s ability to work with the leading SaaS and enterprise platforms
- Perform primary and secondary user research to understand developer behaviour as they build, deploy, and operate apps on Canva
- Product Manager experience of a software product (with platform or integrations experience a huge plus)
- Passionate about shipping integrations to strategic partners. Bonus if you’ve worked for a SaaS company that integrated their software with other SaaS companies.
- You can speak the language of engineering, data, design, and operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins
- You’re very knowledgeable of the tools and processes development teams use to develop, build, and, test apps and integrations
Working at Canva
Tō mahi ki te Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include: Flexible hours and working fully remotely from anywhere in New Zealand, which values your work-life balance because you know how you work best.
• Unique and flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• An inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• We have virtual wellness & development benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs, Fitness & Yoga Classes and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process. / Ka whakatauhia e mātou ngā tikanga i runga i ōu whēako, ōu pūkenga me tō ngākaunui mō te mahi. Kia mahara mai; He uiuinga tata te uiui.Ina tono koe, tēnā, kōrero mai ki a mātou ngā kupu hunga ingoa e whakamahia anae koe, me ngā rereketanga whaitake e hiahiatia ana e koe i te wā o te uiui.