We work at the intersection of advertising and messaging technologies to connect millions of brands to billions of fans. As part of the Advertising team, we’re paving the way for a sustainable global Spotify business that allows even more creators to make a living off their art. Come join us and help build the platform that powers promotion at Spotify.
What you'll do
- Build brand new mobile ad formats and experiences (video, audio, and/or display) that listeners love and advertisers want to buy
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, product insights and business partners and collaboratively with R&D partners on other product teams to identify and drive opportunities for improved revenue and user experience
- Help develop a holistic ad strategy for the future of the Spotify Ads Business
Who you are
- Experience building consumer-facing products and mobile formats Built advertising products or have expertise in the ad tech domain are preferred
- You care deeply about the user experience and have extensive knowledge in design principles, U/X, quantitative and qualitative research.
- You can synthesize a strategy, build a product roadmap, and are dedicated at executing to achieve your business goals
- You are comfortable facilitating planning and decision-making across several teams, including partners, and know how to encourage and empower teams to get things done.
- You have sound business judgment as well as ability to analyze qualitatively, quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize.
- You have strong written and oral communications skills, and can clearly communicate to technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- You have experience with data driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies
Where you'll work
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.