Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is a Product-led organisation. Our values include being Customer First, Craftsmanship, and Obsessive Curiosity; we care about the details and creating first-class products at a global scale. Our Product team brings together commercial strategy, engineering, design, and financial compliance to deliver Airwallex’s product suite to a customer audience around the world. Our Product members are creative and dynamic problem solvers who dive into new challenges daily and can communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Define Airwallex’s products, from strategy and solution design to roadmap and delivery plans
- Collaborate across product domains to drive cross-functional initiatives and leverage all aspects of the Airwallex product suite
- Collaborate closely with target users, commercial teams, senior leadership, design, go-to-market, and engineering to bring our products to reality.
- Inform product strategy and approach by deeply understanding our user requirements, target markets, and competitive landscape
- Iterate quickly on new product launches, feature enhancements, and user feedback
- Experience working on a customer-facing product with a heavy UX/UI focus
- Must have experience working with the following stakeholder types; Design, Customers, Internal leadership, Engineering, Commercial teams
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and thoughtful decision making
- Owns and drives the creation of roadmap and delivery of projects independently. Good at taking initiative
- Able to operate at both a high level (e.g., defining longer-term vision and strategy) and also engage in the weeds (e.g., working through very detailed edge case requirements with their team or reviewing product copy)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and moving fast/being scrappy when needed
When you join Airwallex, You Choose "Bigger Growth Opportunities."
In 2022 as a Global business, we achieved the following:
- Series E stage, total funding of USD $900 Million, $5.5B valuation
- Expanded into new markets
- Forged partnerships with Shopify, Hubspot, Plaid, Trip Actions/Navan, Agoda, and Qantas
- We launched our Scholarship Partnership with The University of Melbourne
- Asia FinTech Awards: Team of the Year, Fintech of the Year
- Xero Awards Australia: Financial Services App of the Year
- Top 100 Women in Fintech: #40 Lucy Liu, Co-Founder of Airwallex
- Over 37% of our Australian team were promoted last year
Life at Airwallex:
💸We commit to industry-leading salaries and rewards
💲We share our business success through every employee receiving equity
💻 Two epic working spaces in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney
🥗On-site snacks, think fully stocked fridges, beers, ice-creams
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalised, private support, including coaching and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Generous parental leave, baby bonding leave, and pregnancy loss leaves
💵Paid community and volunteer leave
💸Generous Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 3 months each year
🦄 Accelerate your career - We've reached consistent unicorn status and our people are a huge part of this. Airwallex is the place where you can grow to your full potential, with more than a third of our Australian team promoted last year
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.