Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 45 million members in 15 countries. We want to make second-hand the first choice worldwide.
A team of over 1000 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, Amsterdam, and Utrecht develop and support our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growth.
Vinted is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion/beliefs, disability or age. We truly believe when we can be fully ourselves, we work better.
Our Search Experience team helps millions of Vinted members find the best inventory and content for their needs. As our new Product Manager, you’ll work in a product team to deliver the best possible search products for our members. You’ll collaborate with other Product Managers and the Director of Product to solve complex consumer-facing problems.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record for delivering impact through user-facing product improvements. You should be ready to take on challenges, and willing to grow in your role.
In this position, you'll:
- Drive and align a product strategy for search experience at Vinted
- Define and analyse metrics for tracking search-experience success and quality
- Understand member needs, identify and define product requirements and (together with the development team) launch member-centric search products
- Manage the backlog of a product team to continuously execute the Search experience strategy and achieve agreed objectives
- Collaborate effectively with other product teams and stakeholders
- Work closely with a development team to drive product development
- 5+ year(s) of experience in building user-facing tech products
- Experience delivering through a full product lifecycle: integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, and pre/post-launch execution
- Able to make insightful, data-driven decisions and translate these into valuable product improvements
- Good knowledge of how to incorporate data, research, and market analysis to create product strategies and roadmaps
- Skilled in operating effectively in varying degrees of abstraction, and translating complex concepts into actionable iterations
- Proficient at design thinking, drawing storyboards, creating wireframes and ‘grooming’ product backlogs, writing user stories, and developing acceptance criteria
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and are confident juggling changing priorities and operating with limited resources
- A fast learner and critical thinker with an open attitude
- Willing to relocate to Vilnius or travel to the office 50% of the time
- Opportunity to join our share options program
- Learning budget (13.2% from net yearly salary)
- 25 working days of holiday
- Monthly team-building events
- Remote workout classes
- Mental- and emotional-health support from Mindletic
- Private health insurance
- A canteen that serves homemade food at friendly prices
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
- Work anywhere in the EU for 90 days out of the year
- Home office support (IT workstation equipment provided + a personal budget of up to 540 € for home workplace furniture)
- Dog-friendly office
We want people to work from where they’re most comfortable, which is why we’re using a hybrid workplace model at Vinted for the foreseeable future.
Hybrid means that we encourage working from the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and the remainder of your time from either home or the office, but it’s not required. You’re welcome to work from either location all or some of the time, depending on what you think is best and safest for you, and how the Covid-19 situation is developing where you are.
The salary range for this position starts from € 3,955 (gross) per month. If this sounds interesting, you may be just who we need. Apply and we’ll be in touch.
Please send us your CV (or point us to your LinkedIn profile) and add a brief cover letter – we look forward to hearing from you!