We’re looking for a customer-centric and data-informed Product Manager to join our growing product org. You will play a key role in taking our analytics capabilities to the next level and driving the development of brand-new premium insights and reporting solutions. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop remarkable, highly valuable, and differentiated data-based products.
You'll report to the Director of Product Management, and you’ll be accountable for the success of multiple solutions– designed to give our customers superpowers.
We'd love to hear from you if this sounds like a good fit for you.
Fleetio (pronounced "flee-tee-oh”) is a leading provider of fleet management SaaS that helps organizations of all sizes track, analyze, automate, and manage their vehicles and equipment. With a purpose-built, easy-to-use, and comprehensive suite of tools and features, Fleetio makes it easy for fleet managers to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve safety and compliance.
We’ve become a trusted partner for thousands of businesses across the globe, from small startups to large enterprises. With a focus on innovation, customer success, and sustainable growth, Fleetio is on a mission to transform fleet management.
What makes us special, you might ask? We’ve been remote-friendly since 2012 and have been recognized as Birmingham Alabama’s Best Places to Work five years in a row. We have over 200 employees all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and have over 5000 paying customers in 70+ countries. It’s an exciting time at Fleetio as we’re growing 50+% year on year and have just closed our Series C round led by our incredible investment partner, Elephant. We’re building the fleet management platform of the future – the single screen for fleet managers to drive their businesses forward.
More about our product and company:
What you'll be doing
- Articulate the future of our analytics and reporting solutions, and drive the product plan and roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Product Marketing, and other peers across our organization to build remarkable new products – including data-as-a-product, benchmarking, and advanced analytics capabilities
- Act as an analytics and reporting product evangelist, advocating internally and externally
- Effectively communicate product vision, value proposition, tradeoffs, risks, opportunities, learnings, insights, and roadmap updates to stakeholders, executives, and customers
- Work closely with your team to find ways to make our development process more efficient in delivering high-quality features to customers quickly
- Help us foster a culture of impact, collaboration, risk-taking, experimentation, iteration, learning, and sound decision-making
- Define, track, and analyze metrics that inform success
- Guide features through their entire creative cycle: Discovery, ideation, specification, test, delivery, launch / GTM, analysis, monetization, and optimization
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to turn business priorities, key themes, and big ideas into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Identify opportunities for differentiation, expansion, and zero-to-one innovation
This is a position we consider essential to the company’s success. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
What's in it for you
- Work on problems and solutions that are table stakes for our customers
- The ability to make an immediate impact, with a high degree of trust and accountability
- Be a part of a growing team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Work remotely (within the United States), or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning.
- 3-5 years in product management working on data and insights products, preferably in modern B2B technology-driven SaaS environments
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Business, Design, or related equivalent field/experience
- Demonstrated expertise in continuously shipping successful analytics products
- Passion for customer & business success, shortening time to value, and the craft of PM
- A committed desire to understand our users and rally around the problems we’re solving
- Effective at integrating feedback, facts, and needs into product recommendations, decisions, strategies, and launch execution across the product life cycle
- Natural leadership skills – You influence and inspire others who love working with you
- An entrepreneurial spirit – you are self-driven, accountable, and comfortable presenting to customers, prospects, partners and stakeholders
- Egoless self-starter with great product sense, curiosity, attention to detail, and growth mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data and insights into actionable product strategies and decisions.
- Champion our core values of intelligence, intensity, integrity, and ownership
Considered a plus
- Experience in fleet / automotive / transportation software, vertical SaaS, or related space
- Experience in a range of segments and product life cycle stages, including optimizing mature products and building zero-to-one
- Experience with hybrid PLG (product-led growth) and SLG (sales-led growth) products
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO - 4 weeks
- 10 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012 #LI-REMOTE
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing [email protected].