Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
We're looking for Product Managers who are excited about building the finance solution that will help small and medium businesses succeed.
As a Product Manager, you'll be building features and improvements, taking part in product strategy, and creating a great user experience, by solving a wide range of problems.
At Qonto, product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations, and other key functions. You'll be joining a group of experienced Product Managers led by Marc-Antoine
, our CPO, with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
????As a Product Manager at Qonto, you will
• Drive Value Analysis. We are looking for Product Managers who obsess with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision, and driving the outcome.
• Steer Value Engineering You will work with Engineering, Design, and other teams and conceive, design, and develop market-leading products that fit our users' needs.
• Build knowledge. At Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You will be in charge of building expertise in your product area, by combining customer research, analytics, and market analysis.
Want to hear one of our Lead Product Managers talk about our challenges? Click ?here
?What you can expect
• To join a product-oriented scale-up with a strong Product culture, alongside a distributed team of 30+ Product Managers, and an in-house design studio of 35 people. You'll learn to become a better Product Manager thanks to well-defined standards to which you will also be contributing.
• To help drive the Qonto Product in the very competitive, fast-paced, and innovative fintech industry.
• To have a direct impact on Qonto's success as you'll be working on one of our product verticals (ex: professional account, spend management, cashflow management, bookkeeping) and to work within a small autonomous cross-functional team
• Experience: You already have strong experience in a tech or product role ideally gathered in a scale-up environment.
• Problem solver: You have strong problem-solving skills. You obsess with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users' needs.
• Tech fluency: You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are able to navigate in a technical environment.
• Impact maker: You are motivated by the opportunity to improve the lives of customers.
• Insight-driven: You have a desire for becoming an expert on a given topic, combining customer focus, analytics, and market insights.
• Communication & collaboration skills: You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating customer problems.
• Project Manager: You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail.
• Languages: You have excellent English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further ?
• Office & Team Life
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- A competitive salary package
- 28 days of paid leave
- Meal vouchers
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
? Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more about their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you envision yourself at the company
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours ?
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!