PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the-art machine learning to generate high-quality valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, Prague, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Vienna. We work on international markets and we are backed by world-class investors. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy, and an international team and business.
PriceHubble is an ambitious and fair organization. We have been beating SaaS industry benchmarks when it comes to growth for the last 4 years and are poised to become a global player in coming years. We are already in 10 countries today.
About PriceHubble’s Product Culture
PriceHubble is set to be one of the best product companies in Europe. We define the best product company with a few dimensions:
- Empowered and autonomous product teams
- Always being customer-centric.
- Chasing bold and ambitious goals.
- Challenge assumptions through world class discovery frameworks.
As a Product Manager you drive and shape digital products that make our customers successful and that keep PriceHubble on track with our ambitious, global mission. You lead a cross-functional product team including software & data engineering, UX and business and are in direct contact with our clients and prospects. You are essential in distilling and propagating the right things to build and in collaborating to combine that with building them right. You are comfortable executing in an environment of complexity, uncertainty and ambiguity.
You’re in charge of
- Owning your product area, from discovery to measuring impact. Your prioritization helps maximize the value of what you and your team(s) create.
- Stakeholder management, so that they understand & carry the product objectives, prioritization and roadmap and so that their expectations are managed as clearly as feasible in that creative process that is software development.
- Keeping the product backlog well prioritised and up to date, to maximise the value delivered to the customers and users.
- Demonstrating excellent customer centricity, thus deeply understanding our users needs and pains.
- Effective, continuous idea generation and processing from own team as well as internal and external stakeholders; in cooperation with other product teams.
- Stay abreast of the latest market-, business- and technology trends that can help propel our solutions to ever higher heights.
- Go To Market activities: Engage and collaborate with product marketing and sales to launch products effectively in different markets.
You will enjoy this opportunity if you:
- At least 5 years of experience delivering successful, digital B2B(2C) products (preferably incl. API products), best in an international setting.
- Are analytical and strategic, thus able to reliably and swiftly distill what truly holds value.
- Are structured & organised, thus effective in orchestrating efforts and secure delivery.
- Are attentive to details, yet never lose sight of the bigger picture.
- Are decisive and accepted in this role since you lead and convince with the why.
- Are a frequent, concise and captivating communicator with solid writing skills, as shown also in right and tight user stories. You thrive in keeping all relevant stakeholders informed and engaged. You are fluent in English. French or German are a plus.
- Are technically savvy to the point that you can be an effective filter for initial ideas and clear communicator also with the technical cross-functional team members.
- Have a good product design feel and sense for how to make things obvious, distinctive and effective.
- Enjoy helping other people succeed, can let go and are not afraid of making yourself potentially redundant. You enable effective, autonomous teams.
- Preferably have some experience in or passion for the real estate and/or the financial sector.
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
💰 Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
📘 Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
🏢 Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
🕓 Flexible working hours and work life balance.