ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Product Manager to join the Platform team of our eCommerce product org. The Platform team’s goal is to deliver best in class experiences and internal systems that power Peloton’s subscription and sales goals through capabilities that stretch across the entire customer purchasing journey. This role will primarily focus on improving the post-purchase user experience across shipping eligibility, delivery scheduling, order management, fulfillment, and member support.
This position will own the discovery, prioritization, and execution of large scale projects that are either new undertakings (0 to 1) or significant improvements (1 to N) on existing systems on behalf of our business. You will work on a fast-paced, cross-functional agile team to take ideas from inception to launch.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and track record of delivering platform products that serve multiple customers (both internal and external) and the ability to prioritize tradeoffs between best-in-class design capabilities and opportunities to reduce organizational complexity, improve operating margin, and ensure future system reusability.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
● World Class Collaboration: Build relationships with cross functional partners,
stakeholders, and other product team members to understand needs, constraints, and
opportunities to drive future success for Peloton’s eCommerce experience.
● Obsess Over Customers: Drive market research, user research, user testing, and
data analysis to generate new opportunities for growing the business.
● Driver Operational Excellence: Develop a deep understanding of current workflow
and processes to identify bottlenecks and deliver holistic solutions that improve
product quality and overall speed to market.
● Bias for action: Think quickly, take calculated risks, and embrace change.
● Think big: Inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. Provide thought
leadership and collaborate with colleagues to capitalize on untapped opportunities.
● Build for scale: Empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature
development with long term scaling.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 3+ years of product management experience working closely with Design and
Engineering. Experience working on consumer-facing products, DTC eCommerce or
expertise in Order Management/Fulfillment is a plus.
● Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical
● Experience using data to guide decision making and when there’s no data, find
alternative sources to gain insights.
● Self-starter and proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering
results in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic environment.
● Ability to focus on a problem at hand while considering the company’s long term
Base Salary: $136,300.00 to $177,300.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position
based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and
their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Generous paid time off policy
● Short-term and long-term disability
● Access to mental health services
● 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
● Employee Stock Purchase Plan
● Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
● Child care and family care discounts
● Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
● Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
● Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.