We are set out to build the world’s best way to shop and our successful consumer products are enabled by numerous world-class platforms that provide capabilities to Klarna’s product teams and/or external partners. We are building solutions within a wide range of problem spaces - stretching from payment network integrations, ads serving, ledger capabilities, to modern order management APIs and best in class business portals.
We are looking for technical Product Managers who strive to build world-class, business-critical platform products to support massive growth across many geographies and verticals. You’ll have experience building highly scalable, available, and robust services in close collaboration with your customers. You’ll know how to get things done and are comfortable taking big decisions with the extensive accountability you have. You are comfortable to speak in swimlanes, service to service architecture, APIs, ML models and data structures - and understand how these topics directly impact our customers’ lives.
What you’ll be doing…
- building and owning a business-critical product with a potential reach of 300+ Klarna product teams and/or 200K+ external partners setting a long term vision and working together with your empowered team towards your vision
- building close relationships with your customers (within Klarna or external) to understand their needs
- defining what success looks like and using metrics to evaluate progress towards your goals
- creating alignment on your vision, roadmap, and KPI’s throughout the organization
- balancing qualitative and quantitative insights and validating hypotheses with users
- evaluating build vs buy alternatives and following external providers capabilities
- understanding how your product impacts the PnL of your customer
We believe in diverse perspectives and highly value the below…
- people who are curious about new technologies
- people who want a challenging and rewarding job that makes your learning curve steeper
- experience of building highly scalable platform products
- experience from working in a microservice architecture
- experience working as a software engineer or architect
Product at Klarna
Joining us means joining a diverse group of problem-solvers spread across Klarna’s development hubs in Stockholm, Berlin, Giessen, Milan, Madrid, Gothenburg, and Toronto. We build products in cross-functional teams and empower them to solve hard problems - customer problems and business problems - in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. Our teams have end-to-end ownership of their problem space, are aligned on long term vision rather than projects, and are measured on outcome rather than output. Product Managers at Klarna lead their teams to solve challenging problems in a high paced environment, and we look for people who don't shy away from a challenge. Joining Klarna means enjoying a wide range of Klarna’s benefits and being a part of a global team that creates the world's smoothest shopping & banking experience, serving over 100 million consumers worldwide.
Our ways of working are designed to make sure we foster team collaboration, whilst also ensuring a productive and hybrid work environment. We’re providing Klarnauts with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life, whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories or their home office space!
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.