Now is an amazing time to join Netflix as we seek to entertain the world. We have over 200 million paid members in over 190 countries, and we won’t stop there. As we grow globally, we have increasing opportunities to communicate with and delight our members and prospective members in new ways. One of the primary levers for growth is developing new plans, with differentiated features and price points, so consumers can choose what is right for them.
As the Product Manager, Plans, you will be responsible for price tiering innovation and new feature development.
As a Product Manager, you will be expected to design, strategize, execute, and prioritize projects. You should be comfortable at the hub of a fast-paced environment where you interface daily with cross-functional experts. You can build consensus and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead when there remain some critics and lead in the face of ambiguity.
As a Product Manager at Netflix, you will:
- Build a strategic roadmap and take product concepts from idea through validation, shipping, measurement, and iteration.
- Author strategy memos and presentations and represent your team’s work to senior executives.
- Lead a team of stunning colleagues across design, engineering, consumer insights, and data science to deliver outstanding products to our customers.
- Build business cases and measure the impact of your product innovation, with your data science partners.
- Deeply understand and socialize the evolving needs of our customers, with your consumer insights and design partners.
As the Product Manager, Plans, you will be responsible for:
- Evolution of the plans offering, with a balance between global scale and local relevance
- Exploration, evaluation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of potential new features for plan tiers
- Collaborating closely with the pricing team, integrating revenue objectives into plans development
- Passion for Growth, Product, Pricing, and/or Behavioral Economics!
- Product management experience with a proven record of prioritizing and successfully launching impactful products or platforms.
- Worked in a direct-to-consumer business, preferably with global scope where the consumer is paying for the service.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a cross-functional team - your ability to build strong relationships is critical to success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will write and speak a lot!
- Comfortable using data to inform priorities and evaluate impact of initiatives
- Has strong instincts for outstanding customer experience.
- Embodies the Netflix real values while also bringing a new perspective to improve our culture. We strongly believe that diversity of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and better products for our customers.