Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised over $100M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, BlaBlaCar, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
Pigment is remote friendly and has offices in Paris, London and NYC.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
What you'll do
Depending on your profile, preferences, and the team priorities:
- Pitch our product to existing and new customers and collect their feedback through workshops, design sessions, UX research and discovery, together with other PMs and Designers
- Build the product vision and roadmap in close collaboration with Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales; secure the flows of communication between those teams so that everyone has the necessary support and information for customer communication and day to day prioritization
- Proactively monitor the market and the competition offer, develop, document and share a solid understanding that fuels our product vision, strategy and choices
- Act as a project lead or as a product owner depending on the nature of the projects, whether functional or more technical ones, in order to implement world-class applications with the minimum time to market and appropriate tactics to roll-out
- Participate to continuous improvements of the quality of the product and our delivery processes, help stakeholder teams grow and scale with maximum efficiency
Who you are
- A background in SaaS B2B or Finance is expected
- You are passionate, result- and customer-oriented
- Your experience demonstrates a close affinity with product management, product marketing, sales engineering andproject management practices, and you are willing to spread that culture
- You have strong analytics skills and you are at ease with modeling data
- You are a great team player skilled at aligning multiple stakeholders
- You are proactive, curious, autonomous and organized
- You have the minimum technical background required to interact with engineers
- You have a flawless communication, oral and written forms
- English a must, French a plus
- Prior experience as a PM in SaaS B2B or Finance a plus
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
- Remote-friendly policy
Position can be based in France or London.
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.