Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK. With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 900 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
Your day to day mission ⭐
- As a Product Manager in the Payment tribe, your goals will be to impact customers by optimizing or creating new experiences such as expenses submission, reimbursement, reporting and so on, with a high level of excellence.
- Bring to life Payment’s vision of reducing financial stress to improve the companies financial management and employees’ wellbeing.
- Explore and understand the needs and goals of PayFit customers in collaboration with Product Marketing, Growth team, Customer Success and Product data analysts.
- Define your squad’s strategy and roadmap. Fail fast, measure success and identify opportunities to create higher impact.
- Build delightful experiences based on emotions in collaboration with Product Designer Team Lead and Contributors.
- Engage with Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and other key stakeholders to bring your experience in users hands and help PayFit’s business grow.
The job is tailored for you if…?
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us.
- You speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming.
- Work From Anywhere policy.
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin or London).
- Regular team and global events.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible work environment.
- Private health insurance.
- Restaurant tickets.
- Gym subscription with the preferential rate.
- English, French or Spanish classes.
- 25 days of holidays.
- Parental leave support program.
- Great coffee, fruits, and snacks.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Meet the Talent Acquisition member
2️⃣ Meet the Group Product Manager
3️⃣ Meet the team: an online interview with a Member of the tribe
4️⃣ Case study + Presentation
5️⃣ Meet the VP of Product
Want to know more about our epic team? ?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you’re looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• A Work From Anywhere policy to allow for flexibility! Depending on your contract, live and work permanently in one of our 4 countries of your choice or work abroad up to six months a year!
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!