Doctolib is looking for a Product Manager to join our Patient Health Platform (PHP) domain.
PHP builds tools to empower millions of patients to manage their own health.
The team is in charge of :
- Digitising health information sharing between patients and practitioners including documents, administrative data, and health data in order to improve the healthcare experience
- Building a patient record which provides patients a 360 view of a their medical history
- Launching new patient services including electronic prescription
- Help patients manage also their family members health seamlessly
- Integrate with public healthcare tools and platform to create a smooth navigation in the healthcare system
- Implement new identity tools and algorithms to ensure data privacy, integrity and security
What you will do
- Within the PHP domain you will work specifically on the online patient health record
- Go on field trips and partner with data analysts to study habits and workflows of our users (doctors, practice, patients) to gather their needs.
- Partner with all the Feature team’s stakeholders to ensure perfect alignment on problems to solve and how.
- Own the roadmap building and delivery for your teams
- Write all user-stories in the backlog
- Organise user feedback collection at scale to gather representative input from users and stakeholders
- Prioritise your roadmap to maximise your feature team’s impact towards Doctolib’s overall goals
- Track feature usage and provide feedback to the team
- Contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, best-practice implementation, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale
- You have at least 2+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals wrote specifications
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to your users
- You’re highly independent and pragmatic
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You are used to work in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values
- You are fluent in English and in French.
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois Perret
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!