Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, and have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, and Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury’s, Spotify, Asos and Microsoft. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique and enthusiastic people to join us and help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to help us shape the future of the User Experience Analytics market and help us continuously grow and drive the best usage of the capabilities we propose. You will be responsible for setting the vision, drive the strategy and the development of your product unit, working alongside with brilliant engineers, designers, data scientists, and data analysts in a challenging & fast paced environment.
We also expect you to successfully share your product knowledge & best practices among the PM team.
- Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy and tactic to deliver it.
- Understand and measure how your product will impact business while working closely with the director of product to define OKR.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure adoption and performance of your product over time.
- Collaborate with Designers, Engineers and Data Scientists to ideate and deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Spend time with users to identify their problems.
- Work closely with Product Design to drive user research and build the best user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to build exceptional Go To Market strategy and to better understand the competitive landscape;
- Be a great leader to get stakeholders’ buy-in on your initiatives and rally everybody to your vision.
- Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
- Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs and business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative and competitive analysis,
- Be accountable for the success of the product.
- Build a trustworthy user’s community among our customers,
- Coach team members on Contentsquare Product Methodology,
- Contribute proactively to the product team’s success by continuously improving the way we work and by helping our juniors grow.
Overall we expect you to be visionary and ambitious, nobody has done what we are aiming to achieve.
- You have 3+ years of Product Management experience,
- You have experience in data related product management,
- You have led a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage,
- You have strong analytical skills to understand and solve complex problems,
- You are a quick learner and you can adapt easily to a fast paced environment,
- You know how to get things done on time and prioritize tasks,
- You have strong technical & data knowledge and are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team,
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written,
- You have a strong sense for User Experience and strong attention to detail,
- You are very comfortable with Agile and Lean concepts.
- You have experience building a B2B SaaS product,
- You have experience in educational content or products
- You can improve the product team Karaoke level.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interactwith our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.