SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and businesses, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
Make Your Mark
As an Associate Product Manager, you'll start by working alongside an experienced Product Manager, before quickly progressing to leading your own initiatives and product team. In joining a lean team at a growth company, you’ll immediately have the ability to directly impact our users and business goals through your work.
You'll also have the opportunity to rotate through different areas of SeatGeek, getting exposure to all aspects of a complex marketplace and e-commerce business, whilst growing your skills across product, people, and process.
What you'll do
- Dig into product analytics & drive customer/industry learnings to identify the most impactful opportunity areas & optimizations for your team to focus on.
- Meet & collaborate with internal stakeholders to build trust and align a diverse array of business needs into product priorities.
- Help to define the metrics and KPIs for your team and measure how these improve over time.
- Partner with design and engineering to drive progress through all aspects of the product development process — creating high quality, easy to use experiences that solve real problems, and achieve business goals.
- Write code, both to create prototypes that drive new learnings and as part of commits to our production systems.
- Evangelize the learnings, progress, and impact of your team to stakeholders and the wider business, acting as the ambassador for your product area.
- Meet with mentors and senior leaders to accelerate your personal and professional growth.
Who you are
- You’re graduating in Spring/Summer 2023 with a degree in Computer Science or related area; Or have designed and built software yourself.
- You have a record of entrepreneurship or leadership experience, such as creating a company or product, leading a group or completing a product internship.
- You're curious and make the time to teach yourself new things.
- You enjoy solving problems, especially when collaborating as part of a team.
- Equity stake
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!