About the job
The Network Products team develops and operates network features for Scaleway's cloud customers. Network Products currently include our Load Balancer and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) offering. Products on our roadmap include VPC connectivity, CDN, firewalls, etc.
Reporting to the Lead Product Manager for IaaS software, you will be in charge of understanding the pains and needs of the Network products users, identifying and prioritizing opportunities, as well as transforming them into actual value delivered to users.
You will be responsible for performing the discovery, defining the product vision and strategy, building the roadmap to achieve it, and following the delivery of the product.
You will play a key part in developing Scaleway’s product family, and more particularly the Network Products ecosystem, by identifying synergies between products, enabling them to establish effective communications, while providing a great user experience.
You will also be a builder and advocate of Scaleway’s product culture. To do so, you will always focus on the “why” over the “what” and ensure that your team and stakeholders understand the roadmap and embrace it through engaging communication.
- Execute the product strategy through the roadmap
- Identify user pains and needs, and make sure to deliver incremental features
- Ensure the features are correctly prioritized and are split into user stories
- Make actionable decisions based on your product's KPIs
- Have a clear and up-to-date understanding of the competitive landscape
- Work closely with all your Squad members, especially your Engineering Manager and Product Marketing Manager to ensure successful feature launches
- Support clients and our Sales and Marketing teams on a daily basis
- Contribute to product content creation (white papers, blog posts, conferences, etc.)
- Experience of a minimum of two years as a Product Manager
- Knowledge of the cloud networking market and competitor offerings (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Good technical knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of software development and Agile methodologies
- Very good communication skills and command of English and French
- Autonomy and high agency
- Experience as a product manager for cloud networking solutions
- Good experience in product strategy and discovery
This position can be either:
- Based in our offices in Paris or Lille (France), partial/full remote is possible
- Flex Remote Internationally
61,000 - 83,000+ EUR per year
Screening call - 30 mins with the recruiter
Manager Interview - 45 mins
Technical Interviews / or Home AssignmentTeam Interview
HR Interview - 45 mins
Offer sent - 48 hours
We treat every candidate equally in our recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the job’s requirements, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!
Questions about this job? Nathalie Tourbay, our Recruitment Team Lead, would be happy to answer your questions.
👉Scaleway is a #singular place and we’re looking for #singular people. If you like what you see here and you’ve got a story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.
Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure.
Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures.
With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status.