Our mission on the Advertising Product & Technology team is to build a next generation advertising platform that aligns with our unique value proposition for audio and video. We work to scale the user experience for hundreds of millions of fans and hundreds of thousands of advertisers. This scale brings unique challenges as well as tremendous opportunities for our artists and creators.
We are looking for a Product Manager and help drive the direction and development of our suite of Network Integrity tools for Spotify. As part of our team, you will work closely with engineering, product design, and other teams around the business to build content monetization enforcement tools (i.e. episode demonetization, eligibility automation) for our podcast ads business. Your work will affect podcast creators looking to monetize and advertisers looking to find relevant listeners. You will be instrumental in bolstering the integrity of the Spotify Audience Network.
What You'll Do
- Drive the conceptualization and development of the Network Integrity strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, product design, legal, accounting, ad ops, and marketing, to drive product development from ideation to launch.
- Define product requirements and specifications to ensure successful product delivery.
- Manage the product backlog, including prioritization and refinement.
- Analyze product performance metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Communicate product updates and changes to internal teams and external stakeholders
Who You Are
- You have 1-2+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful online products.
- You love launching products in new areas with huge ambiguity; and when faced with such a challenge, you think “let me at it!”
- You have experience with some facet of adtech or the ecosystem around it.
- You are just as comfortable talking about commercialization with business teams as you are debating with engineering.
- You love data and can extract stories from data sets.
- You relish the idea of aligning the needs of your customers and partners to move your product forward for the benefit of your customer.
- You are an effective presenter & writer, and use these skills to influence large groups with conflicting priorities.
- You are able to quickly shift between responsibilities that demand longer term strategic vision and immediate tactical decisions/work
Where You'll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be anywhere in the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration.
The United States base range for this position is $112,298 - $160,425, plus equity. The benefits available for this position include health insurance, six month paid parental leave, 401(k) retirement plan, monthly meal allowance, 23 paid days off, 13 paid flexible holidays. This range encompasses multiple levels. Leveling is determined during the interview process. Placement in a level depends on relevant work history and interview performance. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.