At Neighbor, our vision is to bring communities together by solving our neighbors’ biggest challenges.
We’re building the largest hyperlocal marketplace the world has seen—right here in Utah. We’ve raised over $65 million from top-tier investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and the creators of DoorDash, Airbnb, and Uber. Our marketplace is already flourishing in all 50 states and we’re just getting started! To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote after leading Neighbor’s Series A.
The Product Manager will have an immense impact on Neighbor’s planned exponential growth. You’ll report directly to the VP of Product & Design and work closely with our design team, our engineering team, and other departments to solve our neighbors’ biggest challenges through product enhancements.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Demonstrate sound product management practices
- Define, prioritize, and deliver outcomes
- Advocate for the customer and understand implicitly the needs and desires of all Neighbor users
- Contribute to high-level product vision and tactical execution of features
- Work with design and engineering to create solutions that are valuable, usable, feasible, and viable
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis of maintaining product features vs. innovating new ones
- Generate and dive deep on user insights, competitive intelligence, and data analytics to deliver to identify problems and potential solutions
- Be a source of truth for product questions, prioritization, and status
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager or similar role
- Experience collaborating with design and engineering teams
- Capable of identifying worthwhile business opportunities with a keen understanding of the competitive landscape
- Proficient with using data and metrics to inform decision-making.
- Possess strong verbal, written, and visual presentation abilities
- Comfort with a dynamic, fast-growing flat culture and environment
- Ability to conduct problem and solution discovery with minimal supervision
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- Hybrid work model - WFH every Monday
- 401(k) plan
- Infant care leave
- On-site gym/showers open 24/7
Neighbor is a marketplace where people with extra space in /around their home connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost of traditional self-storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize unused space. Come help us disrupt the $40 Billion Dollar self-storage industry!
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, VC-backed tech startup. You will be part of a fun, collaborative and inclusive team of innovative, talented, and motivated individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at [email protected]. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Neighbor!