OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best, small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We’re eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence. OpenStore is founded by Keith Rabois
, Jack Abraham
, Michael Rubenstein
, Matt Lanter
and Jeremy Wood
who bring a successful track record and expertise.
We are seeking a Product Manager for a variety of teams building products to serve merchants, consumers and internal team members.
This is a unique opportunity to come in at the ground level and define a world-class experience in an ambiguous space. We will invest in your development and do everything we can to make sure this is one of your best professional experiences. We believe joining OpenStore will be a career-defining choice for employees.
Who You Are
- You’ve done it before. You have built products with an obsession for the customer experience and solving customer needs.
- You’re obsessed with building the best products possible and building iteratively. You'll work with engineering to scope out milestones so we can ship quickly and iterate.
- You are diligent and meticulous. You love diving into metrics to understand how people use our products.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team as we build out our product.
- You take pride in your strong sense of ownership. Your ability to execute and eliminate blockers helps you and the entire company move fast with confidence. You know when to raise your hand and ask for help.
- You communicate and collaborate effectively. You know how to deliver the right message to the relevant audience at the appropriate level of detail. You co-create solutions that are better than the sum of individuals’ ideas. You embrace intellectual friction as a feature of improvement, not a relationship bug.
- You have empathy for customers. You build with the customer in mind.
- You love to learn. You continually explore ways to improve your skills and knowledge through taking on new challenges and experiences.
What You'll Do
- You’ll lead our product strategy and roadmap for the future of our products, whether that be serving merchants, consumers or internal team members.
- You’ll work with engineering to build these products and engage in discussions around trade-offs.
- You’ll contribute to many areas. You’ll collaborate across many teams including Engineering, Design, Marketing, Pricing, Operations, and Finance. You’ll lead the end-to-end success of these projects from ideation to launch.
- You’ll own the performance of our product experiences, including measuring the business and customer impact.
- You’ll grow and improve. You’ll be working with top-notch people who love to teach and learn. You’ll find yourself both teaching and learning, giving feedback and leading. Challenge your team as they challenge you. We all improve ourselves on a daily basis.
- You’ll be an owner. You’ll work together with smart and team-first people with the responsibility and freedom to execute. We’ll give you the space to execute and support to excel.
What You Have
- 3-5+ years related experience in Product Management and/or Engineering
- Experience building products for SMBs or B2B preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a track record of working closely with a range of cross functional team members to influence and deliver results
- Experience at a high growth technology company is a plus
- Top-notch attention to detail
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.
Employment is conditioned upon proof of full vaccination from the COVID-19 virus, including submission of documented proof thereof, as of the start date. OpenStore will comply with the applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of disability and/or sincerely held religious belief.