Our Product team works on improving and evolving the Moneybox proposition to help our 900,000 customers through this journey.
We’re looking for someone who is very analytical and great at problem-solving. You will also be able to work well in a broad cross-functional team, have a real interest in building a new way of delivering financial services and have very good attention to detail.
Product Managers at Moneybox work at the core of multi-disciplinary teams that work to support our customer’s savings missions, helping to improve the products and bring value to our customers' lives.
What you'll do
- Develop an understanding of our users at a deep level, building a strategy to help them turn their money into something greater.
- Lead the development of the product strategy, shaping our roadmap on both iOS and Android.
- Collaborate with user experience, mobile and backend teams in the development of our product features to drive adoption and develop strategies to maximise product engagement.
- Manage and prioritise the product backlog, clearly articulating and agreeing on the user stories and acceptance criteria to ultimately help deliver the overall product vision.
- Lead multiple streams of projects as well as proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to deliver agreed goals.
- Track and monitor how we’re doing with core metrics for your area, as well as iterate and improve on your work to hit our goals and create value for our customers.
- We are looking for someone to really take ownership, who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Who you are
- A driven individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very fast-growing company.
- A product manager who has a proven record of successfully launching products to customers. You understand the steps needed to evolve a product through its lifecycle and know what to look out for to overcome problems along the way.
- You have strong attention to detail and are able to deliver effectively against tight deadlines.
- You demonstrate sound judgment and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking.
- You are commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers and work well with a broad range of teams
Experience and Skills
- University educated with at least one degree, preferably in a technical subject.
- Ideally you will have 3+ years’ experience including both Product Management and Payments experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of the general fundamentals of product management and core structural processes, i.e. problem recognition, analysis, development, testing, development, retesting, launching, etc.
- Ability to encourage, motivate and develop a diverse group of people towards a challenging goal.
- Great communication, listening, and stakeholder management skills.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com