Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers everyone to create incredible experiences for the web — without writing any code.
We’re looking for a Monetization Product Manager to drive the vision and execution of our monetization strategy, enabling users to discover, adopt, and derive value from Webflow’s premium product offerings.
This is an exciting and mission-critical role that will shape both the direction of Webflow’s product and business growth. In this role, you will partner closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Finance, and other Product teams.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Monetization Product Manager, you’ll…
- Define and execute the monetization roadmap across the user lifecycle
- Own experiments and features end-to-end, from writing product specs, to driving cross-functional execution, to sharing insights and results throughout the company
- Combine user research, experimentation, and analytics to identify opportunities to innovate and develop unique product experiences
- Partner closely with data science and analytics to define key success metrics
- Play a key role as a founding member of the Product Growth team, helping define the strategy, vision, and culture for the Product Lifecycle team
You’ll thrive as a Monetization Product Manager if you:
- Have experience as a Product Manager driving growth for a b2b subscription business
- Have owned product strategy to successfully drive measurable improvements in the product lifecycle (e.g., user growth, monetization, engagement, retention)
- Thorough understanding of how to build and optimize a self-service funnel
- Strong analytical skills; experience using data to identify opportunities and analyze experiment results
- Enjoy working on initiatives that are closely tied to the business and business metrics
- Have the ability to influence others, implement change, and standardize processes
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how"
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.