As a Product Manager at Mindsay, you will be part of the Product team, working closely with our CPO, Product Designers, and Tech team. You will work together with a squad of 1 Engineering Manager and 3 to 5 developers to grow and improve Mindsay's Platform.
Mindsay's mission is to help companies provide simple and efficient customer interactions leveraging all of their messaging channels. The Mindsay platform is a no-code, business-friendly interface that allows any Customer Service team to build advanced use cases mixing Conversational AI and Process Automation.
What will you be doing?
Your main focus will be to increase the capabilities of our platform while making it even simpler for business users to build complex automation with pre-built tools that are intuitive and easy to use for our customers.
You will identify, investigate, deeply understand, and break down the problems that our customers face every day in their Customer Service teams to drive value for their company. Once the problems are clear, you will prioritize them and build your own roadmap along with your squad to address epics in the best order and reach the quarterly objectives. You will be close to our business teams and customers to understand and feel their pains while using our platform.
- Discussions and investigations with our Operations, Sales & Marketing teams
- Analyze platform and bot usage data
- Collaborate with our Designers on prototypes
- Talk regularly to our customers through interviews
- Organize and prioritize feedback (using Harvestr)
- Prioritize, organize and plan the work with your squad
- Effectively communicate about current and future product evolutions
- A first successful experience as a Product Manager
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and leadership
- Openness to criticism and ideas
- Previously worked for a B2B SaaS company as a PM
- You are thrilled by the opportunities offered by automation and no-code.
You are ...
- *A logical thinker * with an analytical mindset. Carefully analysing data before making a decision is natural to you.
Empathetic for customers: you can easily put yourself in the shoes of others
Insights-driven: you always want to get to know the real why
Team player: you enjoy working with different people and giving/receiving feedback
- You're accountable and stick to your word. When you say something will be done, people can take your word for it.
- You don't like half-finished products and will push until it complies with your expectations.
- You feel comfortable talking to people you don't know, asking (tough) questions, and presenting in front of people.
Are we the company you are looking for?
As part of the Mindsay’s Product Team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work on products used by millions of users.
- Have an experience in a challenging, modern product organization and take part of a global product line in AI and automation
- Work with brilliant and passionate designers, developers, product managers in an international environement.
- Have true ownership with a direct impact on the product
- A first call to get to know each other (with HR)
- A first interview (With manager and team member)
- 2 product case studies
- 1 Technical Interview
The entire process is remote friendly